Thank you for your interest in applying to become part of the next Cherry Blossom Queen Program.
As we begin to start accepting applications, our deadline for submission is on January 16, 2018. You can download the form via email or personally visit our office for submission.
Allow candidates must have the following:
- Applications must be within the age of 17 – 26 years of time during the time of the pageant.
- Proof of Citizenship – All birth certificates and passport copies must be added to the submission copy.
- Proof of Residency – all candidates must provide valid ID showing residency.
- High School or College Diploma
- Medical certificate for mental and physical health and well-being
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Single – never married or given birth
- 2 photographs – full body and close-up shot
If all these requirements comply with you, we invite you to apply today!
Our program is designed to be an excellent vehicle for advancing your personal and career goals now and in the future. As a contestant of Cherry Blossom Queen Program, we will score you in three categories that consist of our candidacy interview, swimwear, and evening gown portion. While performing a talent is NOT a requirement, we do encourage you to shine your talent on our stage.